Our Facilities and Equipment:
We occupy 3000m2 (square meters) of workshop space.
We have 24-hour security on the premises as well as 24-hour armed response.
The panel shop boasts 3 floor mounted chassis straightening machines with WEDGE CLAMP pulling towers and EUROSWISS QUADRATIC ANCHORING CLAMPS. A SPANESI chassis Bench and SPANESI Speed Bench.
Factory Approved Equipment:
- ELETTRO 190 6\8mm mig welder
- CEBORA MULTI 3500 spot welder
- CEBORA HF35 plasma cutter
- DENT PRO 3000 dent remover (hail damage)
- SPOTMATIC F type pinch spot welder 14000 volts
- BLACKHAWK PORTO POWER push back hydraulic rams
- BLACKHAWK 2ton PORTATA mobile lift
- MIG Brazer Pulse 5320
- ALL parts fitted and our workmanship carries a one-year warranty
- High pressure cleaning system
- 3 Preparation bays
- 2 Primer bays with extraction
- The paint shop is equipped with a dynamic and unique SAIMA DRIVE THRU spray booth and is also equipped with diesel powered burners that are controlled electronically
- Complementing this innovative feature is an ABEC hydro vein compressor with an ARTIC air dryer that supplies clean and constant pressurized air which is vital for a superior paint finish
- The paint shop offers OEM approved REFINISHERS paint namely SIKKENS
- This carries a limited lifetime warranty
- We have a computerized paint mixing banks that enable us to match a multitude of colours both modern and vintage
- Our paint is cured by means of infrared drying lights, once again assuring a speedy and efficient repair
Quality Management Services
959 PanelBeaters & SprayPainters, since our inception have strived to become a quality managed business. Each process in the company has a finely tuned procedure that is ever evolving and changing to suit today’s market place. The procedures in place are not only developed by the Management team but enjoy the full involvement of all employees. We believe that for a policy to work it must be applicable from the ground upwards.
Our Quality Management team (comprising of employees, and Management) ensures through monthly policy meetings and audits that procedures are adhered to. This enables 959 PanelBeaters & SprayPainters to not only ensure that their customers’ needs are met through exceptional service practices, but also the safety and well being of their employees.
It is the mission of the Quality Management team that all policies and procedures are understood, implemented and maintained throughout the
company. The company thus, ensures that today and in the future, they meet the customer’s needs and strive to exceed customer expectations, by offering reliable quality, efficient service and excellent workmanship.